Hola Nail Cosmetica Brush On Builder is a “Builder in a bottle”. This is a quick and easy application on natural nails. It gives good strength for the nail which allows the nail to grow easily. The HNC Brush On Builder also allows you to extend the nail in combination with tips and a form.
Features & benefits
- Available in 8 colors
- Strength of a builder gel
- Thicker viscosity than traditional base gel
- Easy application
- Long lasting
- Suitable for use on natural nails, tips and forms
- Soak off in 5-10 minutes
- Cure: 30-60 seconds in Hola Lamp
- Step 1: Prepare the natural nail – Wash hands. Push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher, remove dead skin cells and buff gently to remove the shine with the HNC Block Buffer White.
- Step 2: Clean and temporarily dehydrate the natural nail with HNC Prep & Cleanse on a nail wipe. Allow to fully dry.
- Step 3: HNC Brush On Builder – Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Apply an extremely thin layer to the nail plate. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Cure all four fingers together for 30-60 sec. in the Hola Lamp. Repeat the process on the other hand then on the thumbs.
- Step 4: Apply an additional bead of Brush On Builder to the middle of the nail. Even out by using an application brush. Cure for: UV: 90 sec - LED: 60 sec.
- Step 5: Apply HNC Prep & Cleanse to a nail wipe and remove the adhesive layer.
- Step 6: File the nail into shape with the HNC Halfmoon File. Remove dust with the HNC Manicure Brush.
- Step 7: HNC Gel Polish Top Gel - Wipe the brush over the neck of the bottle to remove excess product. Cover the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent product shrinkage. Apply a thin layer of HNC Gel Polish Top Gel on each nail surface of all four nails of one hand. Allow all four nails to cure for 30-60 sec in the Hola Lamp. Repeat this process on the other hand and then on the thumbs.
If you want to apply a gelpolish over the HNC Brush On Builder, then from step 6; follow the next steps:
- Step 7: HNC Gel Polish Color - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge with HNC Gel Polish to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the color. Apply a thin layer to the entire nail. Ensure to keep polish off the skin. If polish has touched the skin remove prior to curing the nail by using HNC Prep & Cleanse and a Cuticle Pusher. Cure all four nails for 30-60 sec in the Hola Lamp LED. Repeat the process on the other hand and thumbs. Dark colors may need a double cure.
- Step 8: HNC Gel Polish Color - Apply a second thin coat of polish using the same process. This coat provides full coverage.
- Step 9: HNC Gel Polish Top Gel - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Apply a thin layer of HNC Gel Polish Top Gel to each nail surface of all four nails on one hand. Cure all four nails for 30-60 sec in the Hola Lamp. Repeat on the other hand and finish with thumb application.
REMOVAL – HNC Soak It Off Remover
- Step 1: File the entire surface of the nail with the HNC Halfmoon File to break the seal on each nail. Saturate a HNC Nail Wrap with HNC Soak It Off Remover and secure the wrap firmly around the finger.
- Step 2: Leave the HNC Nail Wrap on the finger for ten minutes. Using a twisting motion, pull the HNC Nail Wrap and product from the fingernail.
- Step 3: If necessary, replace the wrap for a little longer to remove excess gel polish. Gently remove any excess Gel Polish using with a Cuticle Pusher. Be careful not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate.