Sometimes you just can’t choose which of the seasonal colors to choose, or which of the nude shades to choose. We have made it all that much easier for you with the Hola Color Collections. 6 hand picked colors in each collection.
Hola 2B Loved Gel Polish Collection – 6pcs
The essential red collection to fall in love with. (Includes: Soak Off Gel Polish 10ml: #049 Glitzy Lips, #050 Secret Love, #051 Deep Love, #052 Red Hot, #053 Kiss, Kiss, #054 Blushing)
No more waiting for polish to dry, with Hola Gel Polish you have a quick and easy application and when you are ready to change your color, a quick and easy removal!
The Hola Gel Polish colors are vegan, HEMA-free and have the perfect coverage in two coats.
Features & benefits
- 6 x 10ml in each kit
- 100% Vegan
- 100% HEMA-free
- Perfect coverage
- At least 14 day wear
- No odor
- No damage to natural nails
- No waiting for polish to dry
- Easy to remove in 10 minutes
- Cure: 30 sec in the Hola Lamp
- Step 1: Prepare the natural nail – Wash hands. Push back cuticles with a cuticle pusher, remove dead skin cells and buff gently to remove the shine with the HNC Block Buffer White.
- Step 2: Clean and temporarily dehydrate the natural nail with HNC Prep & Cleanse on a nail wipe. Allow to fully dry.
- Step 3: HNC Gel Polish Base Gel – Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Apply an extremely thin layer to the nail plate. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Cure all four fingers together for 30 sec. in the Hola Lamp. Repeat the process on the other hand then on the thumbs.
- Step 4: HNC Gel Polish Color - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge with HNC Gel Polish to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the color. Apply a thin layer to the entire nail. Ensure to keep polish off the skin. If polish has touched the skin remove prior to curing the nail by using HNC Prep & Cleanse and a Cuticle Pusher. Cure all four nails for 30 sec in the Hola Lamp. LED. Repeat the process on the other hand and thumbs. Dark colors may need a double cure.
- Step 5: HNC Gel Polish Color - Apply a second thin coat of polish using the same process. This coat provides full coverage.
- Step 6: HNC Gel Polish Top Gel - Wipe the brush off on the bottle neck to remove excess product. Cap the free edge of the nail to ensure durability and prevent shrinkage of the product. Apply a thin layer of HNC Gel Polish Top Gel to each nail surface of all four nails on one hand. Cure all four nails for 30 sec in the Hola Lamp. Repeat on the other hand and finish with thumb application.
REMOVAL – HNC soak it off remover
- Step 1: File the entire surface of the nail with the HNC Halfmoon File to break the seal on each nail. Saturate a HNC Nail Wrap with HNC Soak It Off Remover and secure the wrap firmly around the finger.
- Step 2: Leave the HNC Nail Wrap on the finger for ten minutes. Using a twisting motion, pull the HNC Nail Wrap and product from the fingernail.
- Step 3: If necessary, replace the wrap for a little longer to remove excess gel polish. Gently remove any excess Gel Polish using with a Cuticle Pusher. Be careful not to scrape away the surface layers of the natural nail plate.